Be the captain you always wanted to be!
in Platis Gialos
The most hidden corners of the island are now at your disposal!
Explore the crystal waters of Sifnos and get enchanted by the hidden beaches and coves around the island. Take a swim at the secluded beaches, which cannot be accessed otherwise and why not, discover your own private beach.
We have at our disposal new vessels with 30 hp four-stroke engines and new vessels 4,5m with 30hp engines, which do not require a high-speed permit.
We also have new vessels 5m with 60 hp engines, which require a high-speed permit.
Our vessels are tested thoroughly to ensure your safe travel and are always in excellent condition.
Upon renting the vessel we offer
- Instructions for handling the vessel
- Full rescue equipment
- Insurance against third parties
- Nautical map of Sifnos with the allowed cruising-course limits of the vessel engraved
- Full fuel tank
The vessels feature.
- awning sun
- steering console
- music speakers
- basic fishing equipment
It is possible to provide you with a skipper at extra cost.
Terms & Conditions of Rental
- The rental of the vessel is prohibited to individuals under 18 years of age
- Once the vessel is rented for the day it must be returned before sundown
- The maximum distance from Sifnos with the vessel must not exceed the 2n.m.
- In the event of damages on board or to the engine you are charged with the cost of the damage
- The renter has the full responsibility for any bodily injury of the people on board
- Clients must arrive to pick up the vessel 20 minutes prior to their departure in order to receive relevant information-training
- With the conclusion of the rental contract, the client accepts the terms thereof and declares awareness of the manual of the vessel, the booking terms and any information he is given
- The client must give weighty consideration to the presentation of how to use the safety equipment before renting
What You Should Know
An ID card or other official documents are required prior to renting.
For the months of July and August and for your own convenience, we recommend you to make a booking.
- Is fuel included in the price? When the boat returns, we calculate the quantity of fuel that has been consumed and the client pays only for the fuel that he has consumed.
- Is there any training on the proper handling of the vessel? Before the departure, experienced pilots will show you the right way of handling the boat and the live-saving equipment, so that you are as safe as possible and that you live a unique experience.
- Do I need a license to sail the boat? According to the Greek law, the horse power of the engines our boats are equipped with is such, that there is no need to have a license to handle them.
Distances from Platis Gialos, Sifnos (nautical miles)
Sifnos is part of the island complex of the West Cyclades. On its south-west there is Serifos and Kimolos and on its east there is Paros and Antiparos. It is about 80 nautical miles from Piraeus and its coast line is about 70 kilometers long.
If you rent one of our boats you will have the possibility to explore the green-blue seas and the sandy beaches of Sifnos and to visit the remote and virgin beaches that you cannot easily reach by road.
Leaving the island of Sifnos you will reach Kimolos within 30 minutes approximately. Within the same time, you can also reach the island of Polyaigos (Poliegos), which is located on the west of Kimolos.
Important: note that your distance from any land should not exceed 6 nautical miles.
We rented a boat from Nikolas and Bloomarine to do a trip around the entire island of Sifnos. It was an incredible and unforgettable experience. Thank you Nikolas for making sure our family had a fantastic time!
Τύφλα να έχει ο Ντάνος!!!! Πολύ καλή εξυπηρέτηση! Περάσαμε υπέροχα!
Contact us for more information
Please fill in all the fields and we will contact you as soon as possible.