Antiparos – Full Day
Day cruise at Antiparos, Despotiko, the sea cave and Agios Georgios. Starting from the marina of Platis Gialos and turning left, first we come across the beautiful church of Chrisopigi, the patron of Sifnos, built on the rock, and then the 3 lace-like beaches of Pharos.
A day in Antiparos, Despotiko, visit to a sea cave and Agios Georgios.
Starting from the marina of Platis Gialos and turning left, first we come across the beautiful church of Chrisopigi, the patron of Sifnos, built on the rock, and then the 3 lace-like beaches of Pharos. Leaving Sifnos behind us we head east and after a 20 minute course we approach the first isle, Stroggili, which is uninhabited.
We continue to Despotiko with the magical Livadi beach where you will swim in its sky blue waters, by all accounts one of the most stunning beaches of Cyclades. Leaving the beach we will visit the exquisite Antiparos Island with its amazing volcanic shore where we will stay for 3 hours.
Here you can enjoy a swim, have a meal in one of the traditional tavernas or visit the famous cave of Antiparos. After delighting in the sun and the sea we will take the way back to the bay of Platis Gialos.
Duration: 6 hours
Price: 650euros / 4 people
– The prices are with a rib of 10 meter (Marvel) with 9 people maximum capacity.
– Every extra persons is charged 10 euros up to the maximum capacity if each boat.
– Prices do not include taxes
– In the prices are included: Skipper, Fuel, Snacks, Soft drinks and water.
– Passenger amenities: Masks, Snorkels, Fins, Fishing gear(upon request) tubes (upon request)
– Marvel 10m rib: Full sun tent, T-top shower, bucket seats, folding ladders,refrigerator, GPS plotter,VHF radio, electric anchor, USB source, radio, 480 l fuel tank
Before the cruise...
- Make sure you bring with you sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Let us know for your special diet preferences or food allergies
- Bring your passport or identity card because port authorities will check it